PDA

View Full Version : Hello from England!

John Faulkner
05-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi All.

I am so pleased to have found this forum again. What a great new look too!

Next I will shoot off to your MW section to post some infrmation about the excellent new Perseus SDR. I just got one of these and it is making my mid-summer AM DX conditions sound like the middle of winter! This is a stunning little receiver!

I also posted my unidentified transatlantic band 1 TV catches yesterday in the UNID TV section. I don't know how valuable these are to you but I am more than happy to keep posting these if you are interested. Conditions were pretty good to the Caribbean yesterday. Today it's been the turn of eastern Europe with no TA DX, sadly.

Good DX and best wishes to all! :)

John Faulkner
Nottinghamshire, central England.

Mike-CT
05-31-2008, 02:57 PM
John wrote:

Next I will shoot off to your MW section to post some infrmation about the excellent new Perseus SDR. I just got one of these and it is making my mid-summer AM DX conditions sound like the middle of winter! This is a stunning little receiver!

Welcome, John! Glad you found it.

I posted the link to this SDR on the wtfda list and a few people are interested in it, so if you have the time, you might go into more detail on it. It would be appreciated!

John Faulkner
05-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Certainly will Mike. I have been writing a few bits and pieces about this and will post shortly.

Cheers

John

Danny
06-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Welcome, John. Good to see your reports here.