PDA

View Full Version : Antenna Installers

LMolineux
07-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Does anyone know of any Anyone around the SE PA area that installs antenna's?

cd637299
07-16-2008, 11:14 PM
40 years ago, the Yellow Pages would be full of 'em! It's a lost art now. I put up my own....

You could look in the Yellow Pages under "Television---Satellite Systems" or similar. I'd say that installing an antenna could not be much apart from installing a satellite dish.

Also....you'd be in better shape calling outside the city, trying distant suburbs, where old-fashioned outdoor antennas are still needed. The smaller towns with "mom & pop" TV shops might be a bigger help than any in a big city.

cd

LMolineux
07-16-2008, 11:34 PM
40 years ago, the Yellow Pages would be full of 'em! It's a lost art now. I put up my own....

You could look in the Yellow Pages under "Television---Satellite Systems" or similar. I'd say that installing an antenna could not be much apart from installing a satellite dish.

Also....you'd be in better shape calling outside the city, trying distant suburbs, where old-fashioned outdoor antennas are still needed. The smaller towns with "mom & pop" TV shops might be a bigger help than any in a big city.

cd

Yeah i am gonna try to look around a bit, i live too-close to the city and Comcast is a bitch in a sense.