Thread: UNID Native American music on 1000

Default UNID Native American music on 1000

Tonight (2-9-17), on my way home I had 1000 on, with WMVP and a Spanish station in that later turned out to be XEOY. I got into Blaine and started hearing Native American music. I recorded what I could of it and posted it to sound cloud, but I'm coming up blank as to what it was.
    Someone on Facebook suggested it may be a part 15, but I was in a moving vehicle covering several miles, so I doubt it would be a pirate.

You can hear the clip I recorded here plus me ID'ing XEOY via the stream at the end. The Native American stuff is all at the beginning.

http://bit.ly/2luWoVX
    This was between 10:45 pm to 10:55 pm-ish and was recorded entirely in Blaine, MN while heading home.
    Justin W. - Blaine, Minnesota (EN35)
    Most used radios in order: Sony XDR-F1HD, Subaru Impreza Factory radio with RDS (not stock antenna though), Grundig G8, or Grundig S350.
    DTV dx: Insignia Tuner that everyone else has.
    DTV dx2: Vizio 24" DTV built in 2011 (hooked to Insignia).
    DTV dx3: Emerson 40" DTV built in August of 2015.
    FM Antenna: 4 Element Beam similar to the FM-6 just missing two elements.
    TV Antenna: RCA Suburban VHF-HI/UHF on the same mast as the FM antenna.

I wouldn't rule out Latin America running Indigenous music. I hear the Cuban wobbler for sure. Have never heard anything like that on 1000. Will pay closer attention tonight and going forward for the week I'm at Burnt River ON (northeast of Toronto).
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

Thread Information