Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DX in San Nicolás de los Garza, N.L. Mexico.

I caught WRBL 15 GA last year for the first time, and they have 1 ION sub as WRBL-IO....outside of that one, all I have seen are full fledged IONs.

cd

I personally have only gotten two Ion stations in tropos since 2015 and both were on subchannels of co-owned stations, specifically WANE Fort Wayne and WLNS Lansing. Other than those two, the only other Ion I get is my local station WPXD Ann Arbor which is one of the ones owned-and-operated by Ion themselves that simply display "Ion" as the main channel PSIP and have all those subchannels.
    DTV States and Provinces
    1. MI: WDIV, 06/01/2015
    2. OH: WEWS, 08/15/2015
    3. IN: WANE, 12/05/2015
    4. PA: KDKA, 01/15/2017

1. ON: CICO-DT-32, 06/01/2015

DTV Tropo Distance Record: KDKA Pittsburgh, PA, 01/15/2017, 202 miles

San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo León, México

This morning a very strong TROPO was presented in this area of Mexico, at 8:30 am when the monitoring began and until 12:00 pm I had the opportunity to receive 27 different TDT channels including the local ones, with a Total of 68 programming channels (subchannels).
    I received again WJXT 4-x / 42 Jacksonville, Fl. To 1,184 miles away, which is my best record. In addition I received the signal of a repeater of the Televisora of the government of "Nuevo León" (XHAEA) that transmits to 1 Kw in a town called "Los Aldama" to 72 miles of distance.
    I lost the XET signal 5-x / 31, XHSAW 13-x / 21 and XHMNL 28-x / 28.
    It caught my attention KRGZ 35-x / 32 which emits 9 channels of programming:
    35-1 CityTV
    35-2 SBN
    35-3 Liquid
    35-4 HSN
    35-5 QVC
    35-6 HSN2
    35-7 MejTV
    35-8 Daystar
    35-9 QVCPlus
    The previous time I received this signal I only transmitted 7 channels of programming.

http://imgur.com/a/Dpg7g

Es muy impresionante la recepción de la repetidora de RTV Nuevo León en Los Aldama porque transmite con apenas 500 watts PRA.
    Este programa es público, ajeno a cualquier partido político. Queda prohibido el uso para fines distintos a los establecidos en el programa.

Read the Mexico Beat | Download Mexican FM Station Coordinates v2 | View my HD Radio in Mexico map

I again request your support to identify a TDT station that I did not find in
    Https://www.rabbitears.info, this is a channel that is identified as CW-HD 15-x / 26, attached photos.

http://imgur.com/a/LZ7bT

Thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mc.art View Post
    I again request your support to identify a TDT station that I did not find in
    Https://www.rabbitears.info, this is a channel that is identified as CW-HD 15-x / 26, attached photos.

http://imgur.com/a/LZ7bT

Thanks for your support.
    XHRIO Matamoros. En octubre pusieron la programación de The CW por la terminación de la cadena MundoMax. Además se les asignaron el canal virtual 15.
    Este programa es público, ajeno a cualquier partido político. Queda prohibido el uso para fines distintos a los establecidos en el programa.

Read the Mexico Beat | Download Mexican FM Station Coordinates v2 | View my HD Radio in Mexico map

Quote Originally Posted by Raymie View Post
    XHRIO Matamoros. En octubre pusieron la programación de The CW por la terminación de la cadena MundoMax. Además se les asignaron el canal virtual 15.
    Ok, Gracias Raymie por tu apoyo, con razón solo había un canal de programación. (sin multiprogramación)

Quote Originally Posted by Mc.art View Post
    Ok, Gracias Raymie por tu apoyo, con razón solo había un canal de programación. (sin multiprogramación)
    Su información con el IFT no es actualizado porque quitaron Fox (no sé por qué, hasta el IFT lo autorizó) y también el cambio de cadena que ocurrió cuando Entravisión terminó su contrato con la cadena (que en esos momentos ya agonizaba) en todas sus plazas.

Default TROPO from Oklahoma

Excellent the TROPO that is being presented since last night. Capture my first two Oklahoma TV stations at 1,126 km (699.81 miles) away. 14-x / 15 KTBO, and 34-x / 33 KOCB. In total I have captured 10 new stations for me: Fort Worth 5-x / 41 KXAS (513.82 miles), 12-x / 20 KTXS of Sweetwater, Tx. (461 miles), 13-x / 14 KERA of Dallas, TX. (511.39 miles), 27-x / 36 KDFI of Dallas, Tx. (511 miles), 29-x KABB of San Antonio, Tx. (275 miles), 33-x / 32 KDAF of Dallas (511.39 miles), 27-x / 36 KDFI of Dallas (511 miles), 46-x / 46 KNCT of Belton, Tx. (397.09 miles), 68-x / 42 ION KPXD of Arlington, Tx. (511 miles).
    http://imgur.com/a/bBgu8

Thread Information