Hi, everyone

My name is Jon and I am relatively new to DXing. I live in between Philadelphia and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, somewhat close to Hazleton. For TV DXing, I have a FM-6 antenna (will be getting a better antenna soon, as soon as I decide on a model.) with CM-7777 preamp, Zenith DTT-901 converter. For AM DXing, I use a Uniden BC340CRS scanner, it just has a small loop antenna, and with it I picked up KXEL 1530 which is 800+ mi away from my location. I haven't tried FM DXing yet, but I have a SDR dongle I could use for that (and the FM-6 antenna).

This year is the first year I've been DXing on my own, but with my dad we used to always listen to static on AM and pick up far away stations, and in the Spring, we would sit in his pickup truck and get FM stations from Kentucky and all over, crystal clear with text decode on the radio screen. I should also throw in that I'm a senior in high school.

I created a little DX site for myself, which still needs work: www.JonKlingerman.com/dx. I hope to get to know you all better and learn more about the hobby of DXing.