My AirSpy HF+ just arrived via USPS. Now I need some good Tropo or Es to test out the FM band on it. Wow, The AirSpy HF+ got rid of all the overload crap from 90.3 WBRH-FM Here that I had on the low to middle part of the FM band. Overload totally gone now. I can hear a weak 91.9 WWRA-FM from Clinton LA on the AirSpy HF+ but on the AirSpy R1 all I hear is Overload from 90.3 WBRH-FM. Changing the Bandwith from 768 kHz to 96 kHz in SDR# software on the AirSpy HF+ makes 91.9 WWRA-FM's weak signal stronger & louder. I can receive a weak 94.9 WGUO-FM from Reserve LA on the AirSpy HF+ but nonthing on 94.9 FM on the AirSpy R1. If I turn up the gain on the 3 sliders in SDR# I get Overlod from 90.3 WBRH-FM on the AirSpy R1. Again Changing the Bandwith from 768 kHz to 96 kHz in SDR# software on the AirSpy HF+ makes 94.9 WGUO-FM signal stronger & louder. The great thing about AirSpy HF+ is that I don't need to monitor it for signs of
overloading, the built in AGC will do that for me. The three gain sliders are gone. I don't need them anymore. Here is a review posted on YouTube of Airspy HF+ vs SDRplay RSP1A Comparison on FM Broadcast Band. Pay attention on how DXer Mile Kokotov switchs WFM bandwith filters on different weak signals during the review.