Thread: Spanish language Es unIDs

Default Spanish language Es unIDs

I'm looking for help with stations on 98.3 and 106.5, Spanish...

Four clips attached from the same opening (July 29, DXing from Ontario):

Two clips of 98.3 are the same repeated number 800-979-0047. Web search leads me to believe it's an infomercial for a health product. But one link takes me to La Favorita, a small group of CA FMs, which seems to give the product some space on its website. In no way do I think I have CA. I was getting the Gulf coast, and by this point mostly TX. I'm wondering if there's any further clues in the attached clips, or if anyone recognizes the infomercial or can make anything out of this. There aren't any hugely full-powered Spanish-language options for 98.3 in the areas I was getting, so this may be a decent logging if IDable.

Two clips of 106.5 give phones numbers and web sites. It all goes by too quickly for me. Can anyone make any sense of these? Both are the same station, and DX area was also the Gulf Coast and TX.

With thanks,

Saul
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

98.3 First clip is an ad about "stem cell capsules", the number (1 800 979 0047) sends me to this website. The second clip sounds like the same ad. Nothing IDable.

106.5 First audio is an Typhoon Texas ad. Second clip, it repeats the number, not audible completely but they mention the area code "281" (Houston, TX), then a zika virus PSA. Most probably KOVE-FM Galveston, TX.

Thank you for listening to the various clips, commenting and pointing me to KOVE. That's pretty much the only option for 106.5 given the content and where I was getting. This was actually an opening that didn't take flight beyond some mostly low-band activity on FM. The Es resurfaced that evening to Nova Scotia (with just one logging - if i recall most of my recordings that day were in absentia. Anyhow, really appreciate your help. Thanks!
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

Thread Information