Thread: Meteor scatter uNIDs

Hybrid View

Default Meteor scatter uNIDs

Some lingering unIDs ... any leads are welcome:

88.9 = Presuming this July 24 catch,m at 0800 EDT, is Ms but due to its length I am not ruling out Tr as the mode. Traffic mentions northbound, fog, Dalton, 27 north and south, then "traffic and weather together", and then what sounds like a a "W??? weather" jingle, followed by temperatures in lower 90s.

92.9 = Ms hit 19 July at 1916 EDT, with "643-2020" in an that might be recognizable.

93.3 = Ms hit with what sounds like "The Wall Grapevine" and then wishes two kids Happy Birthday. July 24 at 0853 EDT.

98.3 = July 29 Ms burst at 1749 EDT with "On next on the Bull...We saddle up this broadcast." - There's a few Bull options. Anyone recognize the voice or possibly unique liner? WCEF WV or WYBF OH are likely candidates.

98.5 = Mentions the "from the Popley Weather center" in a Ms burst on May 18 at 0727 EDT.

99.7 = Ms burst on 12 June at 0700 EDT has an ad promoting services for a data driven business, with names sounding like Doug Mindemoyo and Nathan .... The Spanish is likely KS so the burst may be more or less from that region.

102.1 = Ms burst at 0853 EDT on June 4 has Kelly someone Hyundai ad...

With thanks to anyone who gives these a spin or has ideas...

Saul / Burnt River ON
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

88.9: I may be wrong but I hear "Central Ohio" at 00:38. This isn't any help to me however.

92.9: I suspect this one is WGTZ Eaton OH since Stahl Vision is a Dayton area business. See http://www.stahlvision.com/

102.1: Kelley Blue Book ad is not helpful. Sounds like there's nothing local in this ad

Couldn't get anything out of the others.

88.9 - is DEFINITELY weather forecast for Central Ohio, as Finndx mentions. Jingle is actually call letter jingle, W--- (sounds like an R for the fourth letter) but can't find a phonetic match in the WTFDA FM database

92.9 - ...."$100 savings at 643-2020 or at stahlvision.com....." (937-643-2020)
    https://www.stahlvision.com/ - Most likely WGTZ Eaton OH, Stahl Vision located in Dayton

98.3 - what I hear, ".....more on X, <can't determine the word>"

99.7 - what I hear, "....-pro can help you become a more effective data driven business, call Doug Pendagorio or Nathan..."
    I think the ad copy is referring to a software program, but clip isn't long enough to tell what company Doug or Nathan work at.

102.1 - "....not 4,000, get up to $5,000 over Kelly Blue Book fair market value <from> Hyundai of Kinder*, when other dealers can't give you any more.....<fading>
    And yes, Google does NOT turn up a Hyundai of Kinder, BUT it sounds like that.

*Incidentally the ad agency/announcer is from Albuquerque, they specialize in radio spots for auto dealerships. I talked to one of their reps several years ago. He told me their ad policy is to say the car dealership name in the radio spot a minimum of once every 10 seconds.
    Jim Thomas
    Springfield, MO

Ozark Mountain DTV dxing Daredevil

Dx Equipment - AntennaCraft MXU59 UHF antenna & homebrew version of AntennaCraft Y10-7-13 VHF antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Winegard HDP-269 12dB pre-amp; a Zenith DTT901 converter box & a Silicon Dust HDHomerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

Thanks Jim and Finndx...
    Heard Eaton OH 92.9 by Ms twice this year!
    As for the others...
    I do hear Central OH, yet 27 goes north-soutrh on the west side of OH. I'll have to really scrutinize this one...
    I now think I hear Hyundai on Kender / Kinder - so whatever the K-name is, might be a street of not a town.
    These aren't easy ones...
    Much appreciated!
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

Thread Information