Thread: 1020 & 1340 Spanish-language unIDs

Default 1020 & 1340 Spanish-language unIDs

Anything IDable in these clips?

1340 unID — Fri Dec 1 2209 EST — Possible Rumba ID (for WRAW Reading PA). But the world Rumba might be something else. Likely just WHAT El Zol Philadelphia. Any context audible in this clip? A mention of DJ (or TJ?) Free (Freeze?) and Facebook and Instragram. WHAT was also in, as were WTRN-PA, WALL-NY, and WKSN-NY.

1020 unID — Sun Nov 26 2133 EST — Latin music until :10 then Spanish talk. One mention of Merida followed by two mentions of Victoria in between music tracks. Mixing with KDKA-PA and Reloj Cuba.

With thanks!

Saul @ N=Burnt River ON
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

KDKA is so loud I can't make out many words, or ID material, in the 1020 clip...
    Este programa es público, ajeno a cualquier partido político. Queda prohibido el uso para fines distintos a los establecidos en el programa.

Read the Mexico Beat | Download Mexican FM Station Coordinates v2 | View my HD Radio in Mexico map

Thanks, Raymie. I was wondering if the 'Merida' I think I hear at about :10 would be referring to the one in Mexico. The' Victoria' - I was less sure of that. Any sense of the 1340 clip, what they're saying?
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

There's some sort of social handle at 0:14. I cannot make it out.
    Este programa es público, ajeno a cualquier partido político. Queda prohibido el uso para fines distintos a los establecidos en el programa.

Read the Mexico Beat | Download Mexican FM Station Coordinates v2 | View my HD Radio in Mexico map

Ah well. UnIDs are often pretty borderline signal-wise and i appreciate you giving them a spin! Thanks!
    Saul Chernos
    Burnt River ON

Thread Information