Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 1,701 to 1,702 of 1702

Thread: OPMA is changing...

File this in the crumb drawer:

November 12, 2016:

There's also XEFNDH 1290 at San Mateo Yoloxochitlán, Oaxaca (no idea how those calls got there).
    Now I have an idea thanks to some buried transparency filings. This was (almost certainly) to have been an indigenous station to be awarded to the Fraternidad Nacional de Organizaciones de Derechos Humanos.

An FM application from this group for the same locality was thrown out by the IFT, with the given reason being "Application dismissed for failure to respond to a written request".
    Este programa es público, ajeno a cualquier partido político. Queda prohibido el uso para fines distintos a los establecidos en el programa.

Read the Mexico Beat | Download Mexican FM Station Coordinates v2 | View my HD Radio in Mexico map

Testing has begun for 89.7 XHPBUG-FM San Andrés Cohamiata, Jalisco.

This 130-watt station (broadcasting from a tower site with 467 m HAAT) will bring indigenous programming in Wixárika to communities in a remote region of the state. It is being administered by the Universidad de Guadalajara though it is not part of the UDG radio network. They're finding that the service area is larger than they had expected.

Authorization for job positions and training are all that need to be completed before the station can begin regular operations.
    Este programa es público, ajeno a cualquier partido político. Queda prohibido el uso para fines distintos a los establecidos en el programa.

Read the Mexico Beat | Download Mexican FM Station Coordinates v2 | View my HD Radio in Mexico map

Thread Information