What does your DX map look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your DX map look like?

After dxing in northern Colorado for 10 years now, I was curious to see where my DX comes from. So....I threw this cute little map together. Maybe you would like to do the same. I have attached this jpeg, which shows my most common directions and most common catches (relogs).

Please feel free to download it to your PC to view in zoom mode, if the viewer provided here doesn't make a large enough pic on your PC.

Enjoy.
    Jim Thomas
    Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Fall & Winter 2019 dx equipment
    Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
    Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

To bring an attached image up to full size in the forum attachments, click it once to bring it up, then click on the image again and it will be in a window full size. It works for me in Windows XP.
    Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

Comment

I didn't know that! It works pretty good!
      Mike B.
      Enfield, CT
      -72° 30' W/41° 59' N
      FN31RX

Online since 1999 and still going at

mikesdx.com

Comment

Working...
      X