Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one the forum pages load really slow for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one the forum pages load really slow for?

This is more of a genuine question than a complaint, but I've noticed this forum loads up really, really slow for some reason. And that's when it doesn't 503 Error me, which is decently often too. I don't fully think it's on my end because this is the only website I'm having issues with.

Does anyone else get this? I'm using Chrome on a 50Mbps fiber connection if that helps at all.

You are not. I've been experiencing this for a couple of days...
    Russ Edmunds
    15 mi NW Philadelphia, PA
    WB2BJH -- Grid FN20id

2 ) SDRPlay RSP1a SDRs, Onkyo T450RDS,
    Yamaha T-80 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    Yamaha T-85 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    all w APS9B @ 15'
    Insignia NSHDRAD2 w/ whip.

Comment

I've experienced it off and on for a couple of years. It's been especially bad the past week or so, to the point I have to close my browser and sign back on to read a new topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ-PA View Post
        You are not. I've been experiencing this for a couple of days...
        I wonder what gives. I know a couple of other forums powered by vBulletin and they seem to be working fine these days.

Comment

Originally posted by antennanut View Post
          I've experienced it off and on for a couple of years. It's been especially bad the past week or so, to the point I have to close my browser and sign back on to read a new topic.
          That sounds really bothersome. I hope it doesn't go on forever, I've been getting kinda interested in the forums lately.

Comment

It seems better tonight. I haven't had to close Firefox after reading each thread. Fingers crossed!

Comment

For the past few weeks it has been painfully slow trying to log in, or trying to post or move from one forum to another. Sometimes you need to give up and try again later, a PITA for sure.
              Mike B.
              Enfield, CT
              -72° 30' W/41° 59' N
              FN31RX

Online since 1999 and still going at

mikesdx.com

Comment

I've had a similar problem here. Even had an error message at least twice.
                My YouTube channel:
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVG...VmF1EPlrZkiGAg

Comment

Thanks for chiming in, Mike. Sometimes I'm slow logging in, too. I get the error message almost every night lately. I'm holding my breath the Forum won't time out on me when I hit "post reply".

Comment

Working...
                  X