Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATSC 3.0 USB TV Tuner introduced by Geniatech

Product is so new, I can't find any retailers/e-commerce sellers taking orders yet or current pricing. Geniatech has an online store of their products and they don't even have it listed in their store yet. The USB tuner is compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux and Android smart devices.

https://www.geniatech.com/product/a683/

ATSC 1.0/3.0/QAM USB Dongle #A683

Geniatech A683 ATSC USB TV Stick is a Pen sized digital USB TV Stick. You can watch and record ATSC 1.0/3.0/QAM on smart devices.
    The sleek and compact design makes viewing easy and fun. You may enjoy A683 entertainment whenever you like and wherever you go!
    It is fully compatible with ATSC digital TV standard.
    Attached Files
    Jim Thomas
    Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Fall & Winter 2019 dx equipment
    Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
    Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

I believe this is the same tuner I saw demonstrated at the NAB Convention last April.

They had one hooked to a tablet & sitting in a hopper car in an O-scale model railroad running in circles. I forget what the antenna was. It was a pretty bad reception environment (moving, with a crappy antenna, inside a metal building full of people & electronic equipment). On the other hand, the ATSC 3.0 demo station in Vegas had a temporary second DTS transmitter in the parking lot a few hundred feet away. (but I'm not certain that was the transmitter it was tuned to)
    Doug Smith W9WI
    Pleasant View, TN EM66
    http://www.w9wi.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X