No announcement yet.

Antenna connector question

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Antenna connector question

    What is this particular antenna connection called... and is there a coax adapter available?!

    This unit is potentially available to me but I'm obviously going with a coax based outdoor antenna.

    Marantz ST6000
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

  • #2
    The FM antenna B socket is called the Pal connector(also known as the Belling-Lee connector) widely used in Europe and elsewhere for terrestrial TV antenna connection(F type used for satellite though).

    You could just hook your antenna up to the F connector socket of antenna A. If you want to use B get a pal connector adaptor, F socket to pal connector plug.. Put into amazon, ebay etc search and it will appear.


    • #3
      Is this the one?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.


      • #4
        Screenshot_20210806_171441.jpg You want the reverse of that, F socket to Pal connector plug as attached image .Also called IEC antenna connector, forgot that, earlier


        • #5
          I have an Oklyo T450RDS in the basement that only has one connector and I need to use the F -->PAL attached. Screw your F connector into one end and plug the PAL side into your tuner. Look on eBay or Amazon. You'll find them.
          Attached Files
          Mike B.
          Enfield, CT
          -72° 30' W/41° 59' N

          Online since 1999 and still going at


          Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page