Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antenna connector question

What is this particular antenna connection called... and is there a coax adapter available?!

This unit is potentially available to me but I'm obviously going with a coax based outdoor antenna.

Marantz ST6000
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

The FM antenna B socket is called the Pal connector(also known as the Belling-Lee connector) widely used in Europe and elsewhere for terrestrial TV antenna connection(F type used for satellite though).

You could just hook your antenna up to the F connector socket of antenna A. If you want to use B get a pal connector adaptor, F socket to pal connector plug.. Put into amazon, ebay etc search and it will appear.
    Hugh

Comment

Is this the one?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Screenshot_20210806_171441.jpg You want the reverse of that, F socket to Pal connector plug as attached image .Also called IEC antenna connector, forgot that, earlier

Comment

I have an Oklyo T450RDS in the basement that only has one connector and I need to use the F -->PAL attached. Screw your F connector into one end and plug the PAL side into your tuner. Look on eBay or Amazon. You'll find them.
          Attached Files
          Mike B.
          Enfield, CT
          -72° 30' W/41° 59' N
          FN31RX

Online since 1999 and still going at
          mikesdx.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X