Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low priced *outdoor* all-channel TV antenna, not necessarily for DX?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd637299
    replied
    Sounds good. The ball is in his court now.

✝️cd

Leave a comment:

• w9wi
    replied
    I have one of these in our attic: https://www.amazon.com/Antenna-Satel...349172&sr=8-28 . Seems to work well for our three VHF physical channels. (5, 7, 10) Admittedly channel 5 is only about 15 miles away and the other two are closer -- it looks like he's more like 25 miles from the towers? -- but I think if mounted outdoors & away from the computers it would do the trick.

While searching for this link I was pleasantly surprised to find three new listings for traditional-design antennas that at least support high VHF. In a sea of crap antennas that are designed to look nice, it's a breath of fresh air to see some that are designed to actually receive TV signals.

Leave a comment:

• Low priced *outdoor* all-channel TV antenna, not necessarily for DX?

Hi…. I know someone who lives in ZIP Code 24149 in VA, who has one heck of a time seeing WBRA 3/15 there.

He has told me that one the computer(s) start up at home, off goes his “15”.

Simply put, what would you recommend in a reasonable price range, that would satisfy his need for WBRA? I will add that he currently cannot see WSET/ABC either.

Suggestions?

✝️ c d
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Working...
X