Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ-PA
    replied
    Thanks ! That could indeed be the case, however that's not enough to go on for me to call it that. No problem though as I've logged WUBL before.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "107.3 new country" could be WUBL

Leave a comment:

• Russ-PA
    replied
    Thanks - Ozarks DXer had mentioned that also. On another listen that's what I hear, so this one will have to remain unid. Within the space of about 10 minutes, I had three different clips with a liner or jingle in conjunction with Country and none of them conclusive.

Leave a comment:

• KW4RZ
    replied
    I don't hear "super country" do hear "summer country" 101.7 KSAM has a lot of "summer" promos on their website and have had ID's in the past other than K-Sam"

Leave a comment:

• Russ-PA
    replied
    I'm now thinking that the 101.7 @ 1617 was saying "Super Country" which would be WJLE, Smithville TN, at just under 650 miles.

Leave a comment:

• OzarksDXer
    replied
    Sounds like your 101.7 is saying "this is summer country fm at 101.7 fm." I don't find any matches.

Leave a comment:

• Russ-PA
    replied
    Thanks - unfortunately, there was some tropo about so this is a semi-local not frequently heard, but at least this erases one unid.

Leave a comment:

• OzarksDXer
    replied
    I listened to the clip, and I think 89.7 could be WTMD licensed to Townsend, MD. I think that is the call letters, and I hear them saying the address of whatever taco restaurant that is as being in Harbor East, which is an area in Baltimore.

editing to ad that I did a bit more searching and I think the woman is saying "Pazo is located at 1425 Aliceanna St Harbor East." There is a restaurant and that their website is "pazorestaurant.com." see http://www.pazorestaurant.com/

Leave a comment:

• Russ-PA
    started a topic June 23 English unids

June 23 English unids

First is 89.7, 1421 with a support announcement including calls which I can't match up
    Then 101.7, two stations, one country ( 1610 ) the other not, each with a partial liner which hopefully someone will recognize
    Then 107.3, another Country station with a partial liner

More clips later as I pull them together. thanks in advance for any help.
    Attached Files
Working...
X