95.1 Chevy Dealership Unid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95.1 Chevy Dealership Unid

Unid mention of a Chevrolet dealership on 95.1 via Es today, about 4:30PM PT. Skip paths were to MN IA. I'm betting it's KUSQ again.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/h99c...dealership.wma

-crainbebo
    FM/AM/SW DXer of Yakima, WA! God Bless America!

Can't get this audio file to open in Windows Media Player. Says its an unsupported WMA file. Can't you make this file an mp3?
    Jim Thomas
    Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Fall & Winter 2019 dx equipment
    Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
    Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

Comment

I was able to open the file normally - the ad is for Marthaler Chevrolet in Glenwood, MN. Which 95.1 would actually be airing this is another story. KBVB is the closest, but is 104 mi. away. Considering there is no interstate connecting Worthington, KUSQ would seem to make less sense. However, could this potentially have been 95.3 (and thus KDJS)?

Comment

Nope, it's not 95.3. I was on 95.1. They were airing "Crushin' It" Brad Paisley earlier, this commercial and then a local anti-drug commercial that faded before the end. I suspect it was KUSQ. There is a Marthaler Chevrolet in Worthington at 1660 Humiston Ave. Thanks, this same station was heard several minutes later with a US-95 ID.

-crainbebo
        FM/AM/SW DXer of Yakima, WA! God Bless America!

Comment

Crainbebo/Yakima, sounds like you solved your own unID clip!
          Jim Thomas
          Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Fall & Winter 2019 dx equipment
          Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
          Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

Comment

Working...
          X