lack of updated references

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lack of updated references

The 92.7 should be easy but am not sure who this is. Suspect Guatemala. No idea what's in the 91.5 cannot make out the words.
    suspect the 89.3 "Radio Popular" is Honduras but the online Conatel listing does not show this station. The ID sounds almost identical to the 93.9 "Radio Popular" supposed to be in Gracias. Must be a new network in Honduras
    Attached Files
    Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

92.7 says Eden Stereo. I found one from Quetzaltenango, Guatemala: http://www.edenstereo927.com/

The 91.5 one says something like "La generaciĆ³n del cambio", but I can't find it.

And about Radio Popular 89.3, the only Radio Popular 89.3 I found, is in Melchor de Mencos, Guatemala.

Comment

Very good Gargadon. I did not think of checking Guatemala for the Radio Popular but all this fits. The 91.5 might be the same mysterious station that seems to come up with different slogans from time to time with Es into this area. Several years back there was a "91.5 FM Stereo OK" and was supposed to be a 3kw Romantica 91.5 in Zona Libre Belize / QROO which was heard once. That does not appear to exist anymore. I did not realize you were in Campeche until yesterday. Muchas Gracias!
      Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

Comment

Working...
      X