unIDs from Aug 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unIDs from Aug 17

Here are 3 stations that I couldn't come up with an ID. The first clip, the guy says 94.9...something? The second clip is 92.7 in Spanish, coming in around the time I was getting OH, MI, WI or maybe the NY area. No idea. The third clip may be a long shot with Z 95.9 that by chance somebody may recognize. ID is towards the end.
    Attached Files
    mike
    TVDXing since 7/27/09

Hi Mike,

The 92.7 has "Estamos donde antes era Mi Pueblo Restaurante, 1905 N Irwin" at 00:29 in the ad for Copan Honduras Restaurant. That is in Green Bay, WI. The station is WAUN in Kewaunee, WI.

Jon

Comment

Thanks a bunch Jon, I never expected I would ever catch a Spanish station near our "northern" border. Still trying to figure out the 94.9 clip. I just can't make out what he says right after 94.9...city/town or nothing relevant.
      mike
      TVDXing since 7/27/09

Comment

"94.9 The Bay" WUPZ Chocolay Township, MI
        could the "Z 95.9" be KZLG Mansura, LA with fades caused by Es? near Alexandria
        Last edited by KW4RZ; 08-18-2015, 07:55 PM. Reason: add info
        Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

Comment

Thanks Randy, now that you said it...it's very clear now. I guess it's the way he said it I suppose. Anyway, 95.9 Mansura is one in the back of my mind-that could very well be it. Again, thanks for the info Randy.
          mike
          TVDXing since 7/27/09

Comment

Glad I could help Mike. this forum is great for sharing stuff. Myself, have had many unidentified clips IDed by others. Especially the Spanish chaos!
            Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

Comment

Working...
            X