88.1 unids 8/11 Es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88.1 unids 8/11 Es

The 1452 clip features a concert event but I can't find anything seeming to match, largely because the event was 8/21 and I didn't find this and look for it until 8/23. The second one is French speaking, probably nothing ID'able which would seem, given that the skip just prior to that time was in the Dakotas and Minnesota, possibly might be CKSB-10 Winnipeg ?
    Attached Files
    Russ Edmunds
    15 mi NW Philadelphia, PA
    WB2BJH -- Grid FN20id

2 ) SDRPlay RSP1a SDRs, Onkyo T450RDS,
    Yamaha T-80 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    Yamaha T-85 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    all w APS9B @ 15'
    Insignia NSHDRAD2 w/ whip.

The English unID is KVSC St. Cloud.

I heard the act as "Cardiff the Executioner". Google shows there's a "Carnage the Executioner", a Minneapolis rapper. Scrolling back his Facebook page, he reposted an ad for a show at the "St. Cloud Skate Plaza", with the KVSC logo at the bottom.

You're probably right about the French but I don't hear anything there that would positively identify it.
    Doug Smith W9WI
    Pleasant View, TN EM66
    http://www.w9wi.com

Comment

Hi Russ,

I can confirm that your 88.1 French station is ICI Radio-Canada Première. Your clip matches the audio for the PM program's L'accessibilité aux concerts pour les personnes en fauteuil roulant : Table ronde. See 31:16 on: http://ici.radio-canada.ca/emissions...ate=2015-08-11

Jon

Comment

Thanks, Doug & Jon. KVSC is a relog, however CKSB-10 is new. This is the first station from that part of Canada in several years as the skip just hasn't wanted to go in that direction.
        Russ Edmunds
        15 mi NW Philadelphia, PA
        WB2BJH -- Grid FN20id

2 ) SDRPlay RSP1a SDRs, Onkyo T450RDS,
        Yamaha T-80 & Conrad RDS Manager;
        Yamaha T-85 & Conrad RDS Manager;
        all w APS9B @ 15'
        Insignia NSHDRAD2 w/ whip.

Comment

Working...
        X