92.3 Unids 6-16-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92.3 Unids 6-16-09

Okay, so here we go again. This is after I had time to come home and listen to my recordings for the day. I would estimate this happened around 10:45 am MSTish.

There are two stations here, trying to pin down both.
    Es was open to KS and MO at the time. Earlier before this clip, I heard KCCV from KS City, so one might be that.

Thanks guys!
    Justin W. - Coon Rapids, Minnesota (EN35)
    Most used radios in order: Sony XDR-F1HD, 2015 Nissan Rogue Stock Radio, Grundig G8, or Grundig S350.
    DTV dx: Insignia Tuner that everyone else has.
    DTV dx2: Vizio 24" DTV built in 2011 (hooked to Insignia).
    DTV dx3: Emerson 40" DTV built in August of 2015.
    FM Antenna: 4 Element Beam similar to the FM-6 just missing two elements.
    TV Antenna: RCA Suburban VHF-HI/UHF

92.3 KSDL Sedalia, MO "Bob-FM", which uses the "80s, 90s and Whatever" slogan. http://www.ksdl.com/

The other station fading in mentions "Convention & Visitors" and I thought I heard the end of "Wisconsin" when it fades back up. Unfortunately there are several cities with Convention & Visitors bureaus in Wisconsin, and 3 full power 92.3s in the state. The other 92.3s are WJMQ "Frog Country" and WOSQ with a ESPN format. Thus I very strongly suspect WRLS "Vacationland Radio" with an AC format, perhaps someone can tell what that song is, but it certainly isn't country or sports! Perhaps something of essence is in that jingle following the ad, but what I hear wouldn't make much sense ("but, wait ... worth"), and doesn't help for ID'ing purposes.
    Last edited by K4NBF; 06-16-2009, 10:04 PM.
    Bryce Foster - K4NBF (formerly KG6VSW)
    Hermitage, TN EM66
    www.k4nbf.com

Tuners:
    Elad FDM-S2 SDR
    Sony XDR-F1HD

Antennas:
    Innovanntenna 10 Element FM beam (primary) @35 ft
    Winegard HD-6065 (phase) @25 ft with Bolin Phase Box
    Tennadyne T2 V/UHF log periodic @ 30 ft

Comment

Working...