unknown 92.7 Spanish ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown 92.7 Spanish ID

This station came in shortly after the 87.5 "Estéreo Bendición" was heard along with several other legitimate Guatemalans so suspect it too is from the same area. I cannot understand what the station ID is or how to spell it.
    Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

I'll go ahead and throw in a few other's that I cannot figure out. There will probably be more as I've only reviewed half of the recordings from the weekend.

The 89.7 1356 has two stations. The one with 80's EE hits is "Super 100 100.1" ID over the music. A Honduras repeater - HRNQ. The one in question is the stronger talk with ads and an ID something "89-7" at 1:15.

the 91.9's have ads and maybe an ID in the 2nd. Sorry for the inferior quality audio, it's from the Sony XDR-F1HD.

Comment

Originally posted by KW4RZ View Post
      This station came in shortly after the 87.5 "Estéreo Bendición" was heard along with several other legitimate Guatemalans so suspect it too is from the same area. I cannot understand what the station ID is or how to spell it.
      It's very confusing maybe " La mesurito noventa y dos punto siete" But what is "mesurito" at least is that I understand. :banghead:

Comment

Oh maybe I can help here, based on Humberto's comments....

Around 2000 I received on 92.7 a "La Tesorito" (the treasure----yes "tesorito" is a female noun). I never got any more info. I think somebody told me it may have been Guatemala.

I forgot all about that one. I do remember the DJ rapidly saying "Tesorito Tesorito Tesorito".

Is that one in Emisoras? I am @ work & cannot access it.

cd

Comment

And when you know what you're listening for

Its clear as a bell - La Tesorito is TGFC Quetzaltenango GT. TGFC is listed in Emisoras. The slogan listed there FM San Francisco is an old slogan and is the only thing I had associated with them from the SIT in Guatemala. Amazing how much digging I had to do to connect La Tesorito to TGFC.

BTW, your other clips appear to be getting COLD so I will go ahead and post my findings that I emailed to you, contrary to what I said to you in my email.
          ----------------

89.7 - At 1:20 there is an ad for a cantina which is referred to in Lempira; second ad at 2:00 mentions "en Lempira" half way through the ad - has to be HRFK La Virtud, Lempira, Honduras

89.9 Marca - There is the Marca 94.1 station in Guatemala City, which I believe this is one of the Central de Radio S.A. stations relaying them (thats who owns them) - although entirely possible it is a new station. I do clearly hear "ochenta nueve punto nueve, La Marca", so if it is a relay, they are dropping in their own ID.
          http://www.94fm.com.gt/

90.5 - "Lo Mejor, La Pantera" is what I hear. YSCH San Miguel, El Salvador 98.1 recently changed slogans to Radio La Pantera. It is quite possible that one of the SMI listings on 90.5 is relaying them - unless, there is a new station signed on with that slogan that doesn't show up on web searches.

91.9 1st one - Radio Comisión mention at :06 ? mention of Chichicastenango at :11 ?

91.9 2nd one - ?

93.9 - Fiesta (Guatemala) ?

94.3 - just a news report ?

107.5 1st clip - sounds like another La Marca relay ?

107.5 2nd clip - mentions 'departamento' at :12 ?
          Last edited by Jim Thomas; 08-01-2009, 12:03 AM.
          Jim Thomas
          Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Fall & Winter 2019 dx equipment
          Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
          Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

Comment

Thanx Jim....BTW FWIW I found the old post/thread I made....this was prior to re-joining WTFDA/ordering an Emisoras book.....per the original subject line, nowadays I can relax.....here tis....

http://www.dxing.info/community/view...hp?f=12&t=1471 (it is possible that it may not open up....but I found it via Google)

cd

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Thomas View Post
              And when you know what you're listening for

Its clear as a bell - La Tesorito

Duh! why I didn't hear it before, now is very clear ( a psychological issue??)

Well some clues ahead for the other clips:

90.5: I hear "Lo mejor de la frontera" (not pantera, sorry)

93.9: just the "93.9" ID ???

89.7: the only clue is an ad for "A&P(or A y P) Computer" Located at parking of "Hotel Presidente" Tel. 448144

91.9 (0857) Mention of "radio Internacional" in the talk around 1:08 (two stations fighting here?)

105.7 (1505): "..las tarifas más bajas de toda Centroamerica, antes Petén estaba aíslado del sistema eléctrico nacional y la mayoría de su energía era producida por petróleo, ahora este departamento ya se encuentra interconectado al sistema nacional ...."

105.7 (0943): "105.7 para todo el occidente de Guatemala La Mara?????" (or mañanita)

Saludos
              Last edited by Humberto; 08-01-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks fellas! I'll buy the "La Tesorito 92.7" that fits

Jim, I too am not hearing any mentions of Lempira in the 89.7, I am wondering what is said at 1:15 sounds like "Selección 89-7" ??
                I'm hearing the "A & P Computer" ad now starting at 1:17 announcer says "en Tela" and that's where Google says the Hotel Presidente is located so this has to be HRRP. The Honduras FM list shows HRRP in both La Ceiba and Tela. Two transmitters?
                I've logged this one before 3 yrs ago and the audios I have sound very similar with ads "en Tela". I think it's the same voice guy!

The 91.9 0850 has a Honduras web address at 00:07. I caught the "punto ache ene" part, I was hoping maybe Humberto's keen ears could decipher the rest

I thought I heard something like "Estereo Delta" at 00:07 in the 93.9.. Doesn't even partially match anything known. But we're hearing all kinds of weird stuff lately? must be the effects of too much Es :rotfl:

Would be amazing to ID anything on 107.5 from Guatemala, there's 19 stations listed!
                Last edited by KW4RZ; 08-01-2009, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humberto View Post
                  90.5: I hear "Lo mejor de la frontera" (not pantera, sorry)
                  Thats alright Humberto. Its nice to have someone here that actually speaks the language. That actually clarifies where the station is located, somewhere along the northern border of Guatemala. It is a known fact in Guatemala that 'la frontera' refers to the international border of México and Guatemala. According to the listings in the 2009 Emisoras, it could be two stations - one in Huehuetenángo or Petén.
                  Jim Thomas
                  Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
                  Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

Comment

Maybe I am missing something in this thread, but I see 91.9 mentions of ".hn" & "Radio Internacional".....R Internacional is HRQO in San Pedro Sula. They've been around w/ same slogan for at least 15 years.

Sorry if this has already been ID'd. I'm a skimmer.....

cd

Comment

Originally posted by Humberto View Post
                      89.7: the only clue is an ad for "A&P(or A y P) Computer" Located at parking of "Hotel Presidente" Tel. 448144
                      The phone number you refer to is in La Ceiba, Honduras, but it looks like there is a number missing. The Hotel Presidente ph# is 4481035

Possibly HRRP La Ceiba?
                      Last edited by Jim Thomas; 08-01-2009, 01:13 AM.
                      Jim Thomas
                      Springfield, MO EM37

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Thomas View Post
                        The phone number you refer to is in La Ceiba, Honduras, but it looks like there is a number missing. The Hotel Presidente ph# is 4481035

Possibly HRRP La Ceiba?
                        oops my fail again the tel number is 4481440

Comment

Originally posted by KW4RZ View Post
                          I'm hearing the "A & P Computer" ad now starting at 1:17 announcer says "en Tela" and that's where Google says the Hotel Presidente is located so this has to be HRRP. The Honduras FM list shows HRRP in both La Ceiba and Tela. Two transmitters?
                          Actually, there are seven. I've copied the Spanish directly from HRRP's website regarding their coverage....

"Potencia y cobertura: 1000 watts de potencia, con repetidora en La Ceiba, Puerto Cortes, Islas de la Bahía, cubriendo parte del Departamento de Yoro y Colon, Así todo el Departamento de Atlántida, es decir, somos una Radio Regional; con 24 horas de Transmisión Continua y con una Frecuencia de 89.7 FM. Siglas: H.R.R.P"

Apparently, HRRP's primary signal comes from Tela @ 1kw, with repeaters on the same frequency in La Ceiba, Puerto Cortes, Islas de la Bahía, also one somewhere in the department of Yoro and the same for the departments of Colón and Atlántida = 1 primary + 6 repeaters on 89.7.
                          Jim Thomas
                          Springfield, MO EM37

Comment

I was wondering about the power level as it did seem somewhat stronger than other "250 watt repeaters" and remaining longer when skip fades. Or perhaps one fades and a repeater with the same content takes over.. who knows, but this will just go in the log as the primary station in Tela. I heard HRRP again 7/28 with another batch of ads around Tela and other mentions of Atlantico, lots of DJ chatter and tropical, reggaeton type music. Occasionally swapping with Emisoras Unidas in Guatemala. The two times they ID'ed it went into a fade. This station has given me so much trouble over the years trying to ID. A sudden recollection came to me when I relistened to the attached 2006 audio. Initiating a frustrating search of the web and resources for something with "Super Station" that was fruitless until by chance some time later I came upon their website and the live stream was working then and I heard the same ID.
                            http://corporacionpatino.com/stereoc.html
                            Last edited by KW4RZ; 08-01-2009, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Well, the first clips of your last post is intersting due to a VIH prevention (I think) ad in "Garifuna" (I think, could be Miskut, but not Mayan dialect) the languaje of an ethnic group in the caribean coast!!
                              In other hand I just can hear "saicomhn.????(fade) in the web site advertising on the clip.. Anyway, HRRP is positive Ided now.

Saludos

PD: It's to be supposed I'll be there in Honduras precisely in Roatán, but the Coup prevent me and my friends to travel :-( maybe I use the money to buy a sony hd Radio and a couple of antennas ;-)
                              Last edited by Humberto; 08-02-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X