Unid Spanish from July 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unid Spanish from July 19

91.9 20:03 with a string of spanish ads with mentions of nearby towns around what I'm assuming is 100 watt KLXO Beaver, OK. Can't find anything on them online to tell if they are spanish format.

91.9 07:42 I believe this is Cuba,

2 93.9 recordings. Seems like one of the 5 Guatemalans is now branded "Ke Buena" so they can be confused with XHTXA Tuxpan, Mexico
    Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

In the second 91.9 there is a jingle at the beggining "Esta mañana" maybe the program...

The first 93.9 is "Emisoras Unidas" (mention about 00:09 "Grupo Emisoras Unidas"), also "continuamos con el pum pum de la mañana" (at the end of clip) See: http://lagrande.emisorasunidas.com/c...m-de-la-manana

Saludos
    Humberto

Comment

Hi Randy,

The first 91.9 clip has ads for the Wichita, KS area. First there is Panadería Real (316) 338-2894, then El Libro... (316) 626-5638. Does KBDD in Winfield, KS air programs in Spanish?

TGPU Estéreo Pulsar in Chiquimulilla, Santa Rosa, Guatemala is said to be // to 99.3 La Grande. http://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Pum...878463?sk=info shows El PumPum de la Mañana's frequencies.

The 2nd 93.9 clip announces frequencies for Eastern Guatemala. "107.1, en la 99.1 y Novedad 98.3, todo en el Oriente de Guatemala. Escucha Ke Buena, cada vez más rica...". http://www.grupoalius.com/formatos/k...a/kb-cobertura shows the frequencies that air Ke Buena. TGFU in Cobán, Alta Verapaz is a match.

Jon
      Last edited by JonInFN03; 07-21-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks Humberto and Jon. Jon, Do you hear the town names in the 91.9? I hear with the phone #'s "Dodge City", Liberal, Kansas" and "Guymon, Oklahoma" . They are all in the general vicinity. Although, Google produces nothing for those phone numbers. I found a webpage for KONQ Dodge City. They are a college station and has Hispanic programming at times. Thanks for finding that Cobán, Guatemala was now "Ke Buena". This explains why I have not heard "Radio Furia" in a long time. This tells me that some "Ke Buena" Es logs in the last couple years may not be XHTXA Tuxpan, Mexico. If it weren't for the Guatemala references associated with the slogan, would have never suspected!
        Muchas gracias.

Comment

No, I don't hear any town names, just business names and (316) numbers. Where in the clip do you hear the towns?

Jon

Comment

"con oficinas en Dodge City, Kansas" at 00:05
            "en Liberal, Kansas" 00:11
            "en Guymon, Oklahoma" 00:21

I emailed the professor of electronics at Dodge City Community College. I'm sure it's them. Just minutes before this reception, 93.9 KZRD Dodge City rose up above the clutter.

Comment

Yep, I hear them now. I was focussing too hard on the numbers, I guess. I also found a match for Panadería La Real in Dodge City.

Jon

Comment

Working...
              X