FM UNID's from 8Aug2011 pt2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM UNID's from 8Aug2011 pt2

Here's some more of my audio file's from today that were bigger than the 3mb max.
    Again, thanks for any help.
    Craig

"Hi,
    Had a pretty good Es opening today to Central America and MX I believe and as usual I need help seeing if these audio clips might have ID's. There are a few clear ID's in some of these, I believe, but think most might be call in show's, ad's and other talk.
    I usually edit my audio files to include what I think might be ID's or hint's of ID's, these are pretty much unedited because of other stations fading in and out that might be IDable.
    So, if anyone has some time, any help is much needed and greatly appreciated.

73's,
    Craig Cook WDX4CWC
    Oviedo, FL EL98jq
    Sangean HDT-1
    APS-9 at 25' "
    Last edited by WDX4CWC; 08-09-2011, 05:38 AM.

Hi Craig,
    89.5 carries Guatemalan ads, such as Supermercados La Torre. There is also a "Reflexión espiritual" by Dr. Jorge H. López.

I am unfamiliar with FM frequencies in Mexico and Central America so I won't suggest
    any particular station in this case.

97.7 in Creole ments a phone number where one or two digits might be missing.
    I am getting 49 34 2304. The interfering station in SS is Latino estereo "en el suroeste de la Florida", which is Ft. Myers

97.9 the Suavitel ad could be from Mexico but countries in Central America might carry it too

98.5 has a promo from the local government of Sonsonate, which is in El Salvador

91.7 is missing - I'll have to get back to this clip in a while

Comment

As for the 91.7 clips, on the b sample there is an annct saying "Y-SUCA" (which is a station in El Salvador) and prior to that "Sintonizan La Voz con Vos" which is a program title meaning approx. Talking with you.

Comment

Thanks for all your help Henrik, very good info. Craig

Comment

Cuscatlán is mentioned at 00:57 in the first 98.5 clip, making this YSCZ Radio Cadena Cuscatlán in San Salvador.

Jon

Comment

Working...
          X