Two SS UNIDs 5/15/20 from Ellensburg WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two SS UNIDs 5/15/20 from Ellensburg WA

Es opening on Friday night resulted in 9 new and possibly more with these Spanish UNIDs. NM, TX, AZ, etc. MUF at one point was 108 for 5-10min.

106.1 - Multiple NM stations in at the time, sounds like a tax ad however. Not sure if local or national.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/wabc2...rg_WA.wma/file

90.5 - This is the interesting one. Started with a Regional Mexican song. Then led into a religious/Catholic song in SS where the singers embraced Gloria. After that this ID played with a saxophone stinger at the end. I checked to XHFL Ciudad Obregon SON, not them. Something new in AZ/SoCal? NM? Double hop deep into XE? Very little else in at the time, Phoenix was fading out.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/68ypv...rg_WA.wma/file
    FM/AM/SW DXer of Yakima, WA! God Bless America!

106.1 is definitely a US ad with a 1-800 number.

Is the 90.5 XHAVE-FM Guasave, Sinaloa? I could swear I hear "Radio María". XHAVE would be new, and news to me that it's on. I have a word in with my Sinaloa contact to get on-the-ground word. Radio María hasn't given any indication that Guasave is on, like they did when Ensenada XHARB-FM went into service in February.

EDIT: My contact cannot confirm, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Raymie; 05-21-2020, 04:26 PM.
    Follow En Frecuencia on Medium and Twitter @EnFrecuencia, your Mexican broadcasting blog.

The Reference Section features the HD Radio map, list of Article 90 reserved band clears, and more.

Comment

By golly, that would be 2Es #2 for me. 1622mi from Ellensburg to Guasave...the only other station I heard anytime the 90.5 came in was KLJZ-93.1 Yuma 'Z-93'.
      Nothing in southern California that would fit either?
      FM/AM/SW DXer of Yakima, WA! God Bless America!

Comment

Originally posted by crainbebo View Post
        By golly, that would be 2Es #2 for me. 1622mi from Ellensburg to Guasave...the only other station I heard anytime the 90.5 came in was KLJZ-93.1 Yuma 'Z-93'.
        Nothing in southern California that would fit either?
        I cannot verify that XHAVE is on air, which is frustrating...so I think we may have to leave this one alone.
        Follow En Frecuencia on Medium and Twitter @EnFrecuencia, your Mexican broadcasting blog.

The Reference Section features the HD Radio map, list of Article 90 reserved band clears, and more.

Comment

Working...
        X