Mexico DX unid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico DX unid

This 99.5 is a string of ads in SS that are interesting but too much for my ears
    5 minutes after I recorded the 98.9 at 10:20 I heard Exa FM Los Mochis, SIN. Is this the same station?
    thanks
    Recorded in Nevada 10:16 Pacific time
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KW4RZ; 06-26-2020, 02:08 AM.
    Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

99.5: national Liverpool department store ad, Pinturas Berel national ad, Soriana national ad, furniture store ad that appears to be regional. First guess is Gómez Palacio as they are Laguna-based, but Monclova and Mazatlán also possible.

98.9: Generic jingle "the best music, stay with the radio". Unsure.

103.1: "San Buenaventura Col. 18 de Febrero ... y sucursal Buenavista en Frontera". Gotta be XHWQ-FM 103.1 Monclova. San Buenaventura Coah. is 20 km from Monclova.
    Follow En Frecuencia on Medium and Twitter @EnFrecuencia, your Mexican broadcasting blog.

The Reference Section features the HD Radio map, list of Article 90 reserved band clears, and more.

Comment

Thank you Raymie. I'm a bit rusty at this and appreciate your translation. I'm still going over files finding lots of possible IDs. About 5 years ago I made an Excel spreadsheet of all the Mexico FMs. Have not had much use for it in the last 2 years not DXing much and been in northern states. Now back at it am finding many new stations that weren't on FM 5 yrs ago and quite a few format and name changes.
      My attempts at deciphering this one from 92.5 seems to have failed. I can't find the phone number referenced unless I have it wrong. 615-253-3925?
      And this 91.1 sounds like an ID but I can't make it out.
      Attached Files
      Randy KW4RZ Goldfield, Nevada DM17

Comment

The 92.5 is 6 14 25 33 92 5. It is XHEFO-FM Chihuahua Capital.

The 91.1 has some ill-timed fades. It is Regional Mexican. "¡Aquí escuchas de todo!" doesn't offer much more info.
        Follow En Frecuencia on Medium and Twitter @EnFrecuencia, your Mexican broadcasting blog.

The Reference Section features the HD Radio map, list of Article 90 reserved band clears, and more.

Comment

Working...
        X