UNID 97.7 Spanish-language Christian 7-14-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNID 97.7 Spanish-language Christian 7-14-20

Here's a recording of talk from an UNID Spanish-language Christian station on 97.7 I received in San Antonio, TX, on July 14 during a tropo event shortly after 9 a.m. CDT on an Insignia NS-HDRAD portable. (During this time, semi-local KZAR in McQueeney, TX, was off air.)

Prior to the talking, the station played songs by Grupo Filadelfia and Benjamin Rivera as well as an English-language song by Jimmy Swaggart. The talk includes two phone numbers: 1-800-495-6499 (I think) and 830-374-5146. Shortly after that, the station was overtaken by XHESH in Sabinas Hidalgo.

I can't match the 800 number to anything, but the 830 number matches Centro del Milagros Congregation in Crystal City, TX, which is the licensee for 98.3 KJLC-LP in Crystal City.

Could this 97.7 station be KHIA-LP in Brundage, TX? Crystal City is just 13 miles from Brundage. Im unable to find any details other than it's a religious station owned by "He's Alive."

There are two other Spanish-language Christian stations in Texas: KRIO in Roma and KCYP-LP in Mission. The former has a live stream that didn't match what I heard. The latter seems to feature more modern musical artists per its website.

Thanks for the ID help.
    Attached Files
Working...
X