Spanish language FM Es unids - 8/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish language FM Es unids - 8/15

Here are three clips covering two stations. 94.9 could be WZTU-FL, The skip was in 3 directions at this point, but nothing else would seem to fit. Unfortunately there's not a lot in the clip. The other two clips are for 91.5. This sounds to me like a Spanish Religious format, however I find nothing matching that within the skip zone. Those are either in CA or interior Texas with flea powers. But here too, there may not be anything ID'able.

In any event, thanks in advance for any help.
    949unid200815_1659.mp3 915unid200815_1832.mp3 915unid200815_1840.mp3
    Russ Edmunds
    15 mi NW Philadelphia, PA
    WB2BJH -- Grid FN20id

2 ) SDRPlay RSP1a SDRs, Onkyo T450RDS,
    Yamaha T-80 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    Yamaha T-85 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    all w APS9B @ 15'
    Insignia NSHDRAD2 w/ whip.

Hi Russ,

94.9 is WZTU with "Somos la primera - Tu 94.9" at 00:06.

The 91.5 clips have no IDs, but it's likely an English-language religious station with a program in Spanish. If you still had FL at the time, then WAPN would be a good candidate.

Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon ! On 94.9 I was confused by the "Somos la primera" thinking this was something with that as their name/slogan. I completely missed the "Tu". Florida was in briefly at this time, but unless I can dig something else out of the recording it's not enough to log WAPN. Perhaps re-listening with that in mind will help.
      Russ Edmunds
      15 mi NW Philadelphia, PA
      WB2BJH -- Grid FN20id

2 ) SDRPlay RSP1a SDRs, Onkyo T450RDS,
      Yamaha T-80 & Conrad RDS Manager;
      Yamaha T-85 & Conrad RDS Manager;
      all w APS9B @ 15'
      Insignia NSHDRAD2 w/ whip.

Comment

The 91.5 sounds Catholic to me, but there's no ID material.
        Follow En Frecuencia on Medium and Twitter @EnFrecuencia, your Mexican broadcasting blog.

The Reference Section features the HD Radio map, list of Article 90 reserved band clears, and more.

Comment

Working...
        X