2021 Es unids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Es unids

Three clips here, all 3 are partially buried ID's which I can't pull out. Hopefully someone else can get more than I have. The dates and times of the receptions are contained in the filenames.

Thanks in advance for any help !

Attached Files
    Russ Edmunds
    15 mi NW Philadelphia, PA
    WB2BJH -- Grid FN20id

2 ) SDRPlay RSP1a SDRs, Onkyo T450RDS,
    Yamaha T-80 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    Yamaha T-85 & Conrad RDS Manager;
    all w APS9B @ 15'
    Insignia NSHDRAD2 w/ whip.

102.7 - "...prizes you can win each week. <?> cash every weekday while you work, 10 to 3, right here on 102.7 WXBM" <then liner for syndicated show> "now back to the music on Nights With Elena" and into Chase Rice and Florida Georgia Line's "Drinkin' Beer. Talkin' God. Amen."
    Jim Thomas
    Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Fall & Winter 2019 dx equipment
    Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
    Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

Comment

Good on Jim for pulling an ID out of the 102.7. I reviewed that clip several times but didn't get much beyond a clear W and something phonetically close to X (considered S, F...). Once Jim suggested WXBM, I can hear the calls - and the entire spiel, quite clearly. No question.

88l.1 is K for sure, and maybe the second call is V or B, but even there I am not sure, and I think the station fades too soon for letters 3 and 4.

105.7 mentions a 5 o'clock happy hour, and I notice a 105.7 station in York PA might have that. And something about "the best F L" (FL?), also Shark week and British fishermen.

Good challenging clips, wish I had a definitive ID to offer back...

Saul
      Saul Chernos
      Burnt River ON

Comment

Thanks to you both. WXBM is a relog - and a relog for that event as well. At least one out of three is good !
        Russ Edmunds
        15 mi NW Philadelphia, PA
        WB2BJH -- Grid FN20id

2 ) SDRPlay RSP1a SDRs, Onkyo T450RDS,
        Yamaha T-80 & Conrad RDS Manager;
        Yamaha T-85 & Conrad RDS Manager;
        all w APS9B @ 15'
        Insignia NSHDRAD2 w/ whip.

Comment

Working...
        X