Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTEN 26 Sherman TX

Only real "DX" log of the morning, as I was once again dealing with Wall Of Locals+Shreveport+El Dorado. KTEN with three 16x9 streams. I had noted that 10-2 was stretchovision but it was not.

10-1 KTEN NBC with NBC Today 16x9 HD(?) Viewed via Zenith converter box so could not verify if resolution was 1080i, etc.

10-2 KTEN CW with "In Touch" ministries with Dr Charles Stanley. 16x9 Asp.

10-3 KTEN ABC with ABC Good Morning America.

As usual, signal started dropping out near TOH so could not grab any decent "money shots" of ID slides, etc. Since it was Sunday morning and in a small market, the local wx cut ins did not occur and national wx and in the case of GMA, the outsourced ESPN sports report filled from :55 to top of hour on 10-3.

I'm glad you posted this one. It prompted me to check the log to see if I had it and there it was...Log entry #443 on April 1, 2010 KTEN 26/10 Ada, OK....I had the network listed as CBS so I made the correction in the log. Thanks for helping me find one more (of many) typos in the log. As I've told Danny...If I live to be 100 I'll probably never cure all of the typos. :-(

When I was a kid my Mom decided to ruin my Summer vacation by enrolling me in a typing class. No kid, in his right mind, wants to go back to school during the Summer. I promised, if was the last thing I'd ever do, I'd forget how to type. I kept that promise! :-)

73, Ed NN2E
    Owner / Operator - Murphy's Law Test Site & Thunderstorm Proving Grounds
    Benton, KY. EM56
    Modified Finco P-7 UHF at 45 ft.
    Antennacraft CS-1100 VHF at 40 ft.
    Channel Master 7777 pre-amp
    Alliance HD-73 rotator
    3/4 inch cable TV hardline
    Zenith DTT-901 DTV box
    Icom R-7000
    9 inch B&W monitor
    "You Might Be a Redneck If...
    Your TV is on 24/7.
    Your TV has been permanently on for over a decade.
    The only time your TV is off is during a power outage.
    Your TV gets 512 channels, but you go outside to use the bathroom.
    Your new TV is sitting on top of your old TV.
    Your TV costs more than all of your other furniture.
    Your deer-stand has a TV antenna on it.
    Your cable provider has no idea that you exist."
    Jeff Foxworthy

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X