Turning to Cuba: More information on Cuba DTV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric, I'm glad you are here to share information about TV technology in Cuba. We have very few persons from Cuba on this forum. I suppose the Cuban authorities don't monitor their citizens on the use of internet? Do you have internet in your home or do you have to go to a library or internet cafe? Also, we need assistance with information on FM radio in Cuba, mostly to verify radio stations and information about them. I don't suppose that is something you are able to check on?
    Last edited by Jim Thomas; 09-20-2016, 08:56 PM.
    Jim Thomas
    Springfield, MO EM37

"Let's just plop them in front of the TV. I was raised in front of the TV and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

Fall & Winter 2019 dx equipment
    Antennas - Antennacraft MXU59 UHF antenna & home-brew version of Antennacraft VHF Y-10-7-13 antenna @ 25'. Both antennas fed through a Channel Master 7777 30dB pre-amp.
    Tuners - Zenith DTT901 converter box; AirSpy HF+ sdr; Silicon Dust HD Homerun Dual ATSC tuner, using Rabbitears autologger support.

Comment

Hi Jim. I have come to this forum to get help and also provide it.
      Me, but mostly my father, have been listening to the radio all our lives, so ask anything you want, either public or via PM. I also have an FM RDS receiver. I don’t have internet at home so replies aren’t going to be instantaneous.

Comment

Bump---looks like it has been 20 months!

I have to assume that the uploader in the link below lives in Cuba. Click on "Videos"---most of his stuff is right off digital TV. Included are the ID's for the digital-only Canal Clave & MiTV (which was the Canal Infantil, not to be confused with MeTV). Also is a digital upload of Cubavision Internacional, which can be seen via the Web.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuGlOY821aml8nMgcjAAZcA

cd

Comment

Originally posted by cd637299 View Post
          Bump---looks like it has been 20 months!

I have to assume that the uploader in the link below lives in Cuba. Click on "Videos"---most of his stuff is right off digital TV. Included are the ID's for the digital-only Canal Clave & MiTV (which was the Canal Infantil, not to be confused with MeTV). Also is a digital upload of Cubavision Internacional, which can be seen via the Web.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuGlOY821aml8nMgcjAAZcA

cd
          As I said to Raymie in past days, since digital television converter boxes and Internet are restricted for most Cubans, I assume that user must have any connection with the Cuban government in order to upload videos to YouTube.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X