Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ON > MN ND graveyarders (close to 1000 miles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ON > MN ND graveyarders (close to 1000 miles)

One of the best DX trough-paths I've had to MN ND this morning after my local sunrise at Burnt River ON.

Monday Feb 13 — BR -- SSS

1190 WBHA MN Wabasha — 1820 — Country music, including Love Is Alive by The Judds, //webstream. Mostly u/WOWO-IN. West antenna. NEW. SC-BR

Tuesday Feb 14 — BR -- SRS

1340 WSOY IL Decatur — 0655 — “…where you go, online or on your phone. All day…talk. The choice is easy. Barbertown.com (spelling?). It serves as your one stop 24/7 shop for information in ??? and Troy’s Harbor (spelling?).” Two mentions of RFD Radio Network and mention of Illinois. This is the only one listed on the affiliate list, and it's actually not uncommon here.

MN and ND dominant... and a couple unIDs ... one of which COULD be Joplin MO. I am not sure at this point.

1230 KTRF MN Thief River Falls — 0658 — America in the Morning, Star Spangled Banner, ID as “AM 1340 KTRF & 93.3 FM Thief River Falls.” Into ABC News. At TIME mention of potential blizzard conditions in nw MN and rain on southern MN. Then detailed weather. 23 degrees and multiple IDs Ad for Ingstad Tours mentions 218-451-4386. NEW. SC-BR

1340 KROC MN Rochester — 0701 — US Department of Health and Human Services ad. “…1340 AM & 96-9 FM”.here’s today’s weather. … Good morning it’s 6:03 today Tuesday February 14th 2023. In downtown Rochester it’s 39 degrees.” Fades to difficult signal during local news and weather. //webstream with slight delay. NEW. SC-BR

1240 KDLR ND Devils Lake — 0707 — Local and area news includes fishing item and Bismarck man charged in hunting incident. “That’s your look at … Lake Region news today for Radio Works I’m Mort Lauren (spelling?). ID: “Your classic country, you better believe it, AM 1240 & 99-7 FM KDLR.” At 0713, extensive high school sports promo for KZZY (FM). NEW. SC-BR

1340 unID — 0719 — Minnesota weather conditions and forecast in considerable detail. Possible mention of towns. Then mention of (Minnesota) Wild winning in a shootout, and a MN ad. All of 011.

1340 KXPO ND Grafton — 0726 — Talk and ads for MN and ND. “It’s time for Jobline” and postings include Rock’s Electric Construction at 701-352-3414. Jobline 701-352-0431 given at end checks to Simmons Broadcasting in Grafton. SC-BR

1450 unID — Feb 14 0729 EST — “KQYX.com” and various media companies “is an equal opportunity employer.” Then into some kind of national ad. There is a KQYX in Joplin MO, but the media companies named don’t fit, nor does my apparent geographic reach at this time (ND-MN-WI).

1490 KLGR MN Redwood Falls — 0741 — Weather report mentions the River Valley, central MN, “up in Highway 23”, western WI, southwest IA and west-central IA, etc. Then an ad for Rhonda Kerkhoff of Focus Financial. Station confirmed time of ad via phone. NEW. SC-BR

Saul Chernos
    AOR 7030 Plus
    Wellbrook FLG100 Active Loop aimed west​
    Burnt River ON (north of Toronto)

Attached Files
Working...
X