Online VUD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online VUD

I haven't posted anything up to this point, but the latest VUD I can see in Archives, or have been able to read online in the past few months is February. When I go to the website, I no longer see anywhere to login anymore. I've tried both browsers on my Mac, which are Safari and Firefox, and it's the same way on each one. Any suggestions, please? Thanks.

Tommy

Tommy, the WP Login is missing? This condition didn't just start in the last 2-3 weeks, did it? Why not try clearing cache. It's pretty easy with Firefox. Since nobody else has reported a problem, that would lead me to believe that something is going on with yours. If you have a phone try viewing the site on your phone to see if the WP Login is there. Darn, it should be. Even on my Android phone I can go to wtfda.org and WP Login is there and I can log in. Strange.

Click image for larger version

Name:	login.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1609
    Enfield, CT USA
    Visit Mike's DX at https://mikesdx.com or go here.

On the web since 1999! (that's 23 years!)
    See what else I have over there

Comment

Thanks Mike - I'm in now. Sadly, or more appropriately "embarrassingly" 😳, I didn't remember clicking on the WP login was the way to sign in. Thanks for setting me straight!

Tommy

Comment

Working...
      X