7/31 Es unids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7/31 Es unids

9:44 AM Had a Bott station on 88.9 7/31 with PI of FFFF - anyone know which station ?

Also had a classical on 90.3 with FFFF.

Also had someone with a PI of D96B on 95.1

Finally I had a Spanish religious station on 89.7. I have a guess as to who this is, but there's nothing in the db to support Spanish here.

Any help on these is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files

D96B...nothing on the NRSC PI listing. Try posting on groups.io. More DXers over there.
    Enfield, CT USA
    Visit Mike's DX at https://mikesdx.com or go here.

On the web since 1999! (that's 23 years!)
    See what else I have over there

Comment

The religious station has ID material. "...Somos Kinship Radio, KJT ... Tenemos el privilegio de compartir el Evangelio de Jesucristo a través de la repetidora K296ER en la ciudad de..."

K296ER is in Mankato and rebroadcasts KJTS New Ulm, Minnesota. There's also a mention of KJGA Osage, Iowa. KJGA went into service this past May. It seems these three transmitters are Kinship's Spanish-language service. The WTFDA DB does not reflect any format info for KJGA.

The 92.1 has an ID for "Wisdom 92.1" which is WZDM Vincennes, Indiana.
      Writer of En Frecuencia, bringing you reality in Mexican broadcasting news and information.

Comment

Thanks, Raymie ! Re KJGA, someone also ID'ed that on another site, and a subsequent review also found a solid RDS hit for them.. WZDM is a relog, but now that you pointed it out, I listened to the clip again and don't know how I missed it initially.
        Last edited by Russ-PA; 10-12-2024, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X