December 31 2022 UNID on 98.3 with clues leading to Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 31 2022 UNID on 98.3 with clues leading to Montana

Around the 11:30am hour EST on Dec 31 2022 I had a station mixing in and out with KWQW Des Moines IA and KUQL Mitchell SD on 98.3. It was a country western show called “Grass Roots Gold”. There was an ad mentioning “Montana” and “susoils.com” and Sustainable Oils Camelina. A search reveals Sustainable Oils is a headquartered in Great Falls. There was also an ad mentioning the Montana tobacco quit line. The only station I find that has a show called Grass Roots Gold is on KGHL-94.7 out of Billings running from 8am to 10am MST which puts it on par with when I heard Grass Roots Gold. The problem is I can’t find any likely candidates on 98.3! Any help would be appreciated.

Here's two audio clips of what I heard. Don't know if it helps.
    DEC31202298.3A.mp3
    DEC31202298.3B.mp3

Comment

The Grass Roots Gold program is associated with the Northern Ag Network, which has affiliates in states that border Montana. It could be KERM in Torrington, Wyoming. I found a Facebook post from a couple of years ago stating that the show airs on KERM and its sister station 1490 KGOS:

https://www.facebook.com/kgoskerm/po...58207599368829
      Last edited by jim-sa-tx; 01-07-2023, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Thank you Jim, After what I found online and what you stated in your reply post, I too believe it was KERM. In that case it would be a relog.

Comment

Working...
        X