UNIDs from 6/28, 7/2/23 Es openings on Milford PA Global Tuners receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNIDs from 6/28, 7/2/23 Es openings on Milford PA Global Tuners receiver

Hi guys! I'm thankful for the Global Tuners receiver in Milford PA - it's a very sensitive tuner and does an excellent job with east coast Es openings. I always record these openings too.

On 6/28, there was a late evening opening to LA, AL and MS. On 92.1, this station popped up with an ID "the all-new KS-- Radio, a division of ???", and 'Tease Me' by Gary Taylor. This might just be Lake Charles LA with the Lenny Green Quiet Storm program, but it did not sound like he was saying "KTSR". Another ID at the end, "greetings & salutations, this is the all new KS-- Radio..."

On 7/2, the MUF was at 107 MHz to MO and northern AR. I assume this is KKTZ Mountain Home AR on 107.5. Rick Dees IDing it, but a local religious station dominates most of the time. Can anyone confirm this as Mountain Home?

Thanks again!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ewt5y...es+ID.wma/file
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/krwxn...ation.wma/file

Something's wrong with these files. You have them tagged as WMA files (Windows Media Player) but when they are downloaded, any player says they are ASX files (Windows data management). Why can't you just upload them as mp3 or wav files?

Comment

Let me see if I can convert them to MP3. Total Recorder always defaults to WMA and I can download them just fine...

EDIT - See attachments
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Thomas View Post
        Something's wrong with these files. You have them tagged as WMA files (Windows Media Player) but when they are downloaded, any player says they are ASX files (Windows data management). Why can't you just upload them as mp3 or wav files?
        VLC had no problem playing the asf files.
        Writer of En Frecuencia, bringing you reality in Mexican broadcasting news and information.

Comment

Originally posted by Raymie View Post

VLC had no problem playing the asf files.
          So I download the ASX files and VLC won't do ANYTHING with them. VLC doesn't even show that they are loaded into the player.

Comment

Total Recorder will let you change the default output setting. I set mine to .mp3 and it easily converts .wav files which is what my need is.

Comment

Working...
            X