Sunny 102.1 (October 24 2023)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny 102.1 (October 24 2023)

I want to share this with you, I received sunny 102.1 out of ? from seattle, wa.
    P.S: I think its about 1,996 miles.

Last edited by ; 10-24-2023, 08:37 PM.

You need to answer some questions. First, where are you located? Second, when did you hear this station? What equipment did you use...receiver...antenna? Do you have any audio, SDR recording or whatever?
    Anybody can come on these boards and claim 2,000 mile reception. You gotta understand that.
    Enfield, CT USA
    Visit Mike's DX at https://mikesdx.com or go here.

On the web since 1999! (that's 23 years!)
    See what else I have over there

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I received in my car in seattle, wa no yogi style antenna i have some audio recordings with id's that i will share in a little bit i heard this first at 3:31 PM October 13 2023 then 3:23 AM October 24 i may make a whole log of e-skip in seattle, wa.

Are you sure that it was not Sunny 102.1 WZUN in metro Syracuse, NY?

Comment

Sunny 102.1 KSWW is in WA....

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe its that?

I misunderstood your original post. So you live in Seattle and you heard Sunny 102.1 which is KSWW in Ocean Shores WA and thought it was 2,000 mile E skip. That's about 95 miles WSW of you so it most likely is tropo or airplane scatter. I'm surprised you don't have every available open channel there covered with a translator or LPFM.
    Enfield, CT USA
    Visit Mike's DX at https://mikesdx.com or go here.

On the web since 1999! (that's 23 years!)
    See what else I have over there

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! i now know where it is however i am also hearing sunny 102.1 on 105.7 fm.
Working...
X